Kit for repairing minor damage to Alapai Paddleboards.
The kit is included as standard with the purchase of an Alapai Paddleboard.
The set includes 3 pieces of 11 x 11 cm PVC squares for sealing the casing and a mounting wrench for the sealing valve.
Everything is enclosed in a plastic case with a screw-off cap.
Repairs must be carried out in a blown condition.
- Prepare a round patch of suitable dimensions from the enclosed material.
- Clean the patch and the area around the damage with alcohol
- Apply 3 thin, even coats of adhesive to the patch and to the damaged area. Wait 5 minutes between coats.
- After applying 3 layers, wait 10-15 minutes before applying the patch to the damaged area.
- Use a roller to spread the patch evenly. Pay special attention to the edges.
- Wait at least 24 hours after the repair before inflating the SUP.